View Single Post
Old
01-16-2009, 09:11 AM
Kambo

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Kambo
Quote:
Originally Posted by BerubeBox View Post
Yeah it has. I thought it was implied when I said "trust me I know what I'm talking about".

Nothing ever happened to me as bad as what happened to Kimmo, but I watched lots of stuff like it happen to my idols - not to mention dozens of their teammates - and they all came right back out on the ice.

I'd like to see some of that toughness in this ******* day and age. Trash me if you want, I know I'm hardly alone on that.
Coming from someone who took a head dive into a parking lot, broke a tooth, got a concussion, and was bleeding profusely out of the side of my face and both of my knees, it's not something that you jump up from the next day. It probably wasn't until at least a week later, when I stopped getting dizzy, not to mention my mouth was still swollen, and I had gone through probably a months worth of mouth surgery in 3 days. If you want to talk about someone's leadership, go through that ****, and be up and ready to play the next day. It would probably do the team more harm then good, then to stick an unready Timonen out there on the ice. If he can play, he'll play.

Kambo is offline   Reply With Quote