View Single Post
Old
01-17-2009, 11:27 PM
Habs 4 Life
No Excuses

vCash: 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by BJG View Post
Thank you! Don't people realize that by being a Red Sox, Patriots or Celtics fan, you are standing and cheering alongside the very Bruins fans we revile! Think about it: The guy who is chanting for David Ortiz is the same guy chanting 'Lucic! Lucuc! Lucic!'. Disgusting.

And so far that's almost half of you!! Amazing! I need to put a few needles in my Tim Thomas Voodoo doll and lie down for a while. I don't feel so good. Maybe a long shower will help get this Boston smell off of me.
Your right but I love the Patriots since 1997 and it's easier said then done.At least they are the New England and not Boston Patriots

However I also liked the red sox after the Expos left but last year when they showed the bruins beating the Habs game 6 at Fenway Park and the crowd going wild,I said **** them and this year did not cheer for them at all.I think im gonna cheer and hope for the Cubs to win even if they probably never will!!! **** the red sox and their fans but in the end I really couldn't care less about baseball

Habs 4 Life is offline   Reply With Quote