View Single Post
Old
01-19-2009, 02:00 AM
le_sean

vCash: 612
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimota View Post
Well say Neil wanted to fight and Stewart refuse because he doesn't want the Sens back in the game; what if it's the other way around and Stewart wants the Habs back in the game and Neil refuse? What's the point? I'm just saying if a guy is running around trying to injure your players because he's mad you better straight him up. It didn't matter anyway because Neil didn't do much.

But to me just the thought of a coach asking his guys to not strike back is not admirable. (well he should tell Begin and Kosto not to fight, at least lol)
Like you said, Neil did not do much in that game. He didn't really provoke anything other than being his ugly whiny self. He seems to like to knock Carey around when he can, so I agree even with a lead I would send someone after him. I can't see Stewart winning that fight though.

And I think Carbo only said something because he knew Stewart would be pumped and ready to do anything for the team in his short stint. You just need to pick your spots carefully sometimes.

le_sean is offline   Reply With Quote