View Single Post
Old
01-19-2009, 10:54 AM
jcpenny

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
Bouillon's size is irrelevant because he brings a physical aspect that Dandy doesn't bring(4th on team for Hits, 2nd D), not only on checks but for fights as well. He'd drop them vs anybody to stick up for his teammates, that's integrity.
He's also better defensively, so his hockey sense is better, like the poster above mentioned.

It's not because Dandy was playing pretty good this year before his injury that he's better than Bouillon. He also just played a few Games on D before getting injured, so you can't make a serious assessment from that.
You cant say that his size is irrelevant cuz it is. He cannot poke check and has trouble with big players in corners. He doesnt handle the forecheck very well and often turns the puck over because of it.

One thing is sure with him though, hes the hardest worker on the team and i love him for that but i as a 6th defender, i'd take Dandenault with the Stanley cup experience, his speed and puck moving abilities. I know a lot of you guys disagree but its just a preference. Hopefully, BG can land a top 4 D at the deadline which would push Brisebois out of the line up and create a competition for the 6th d-man spot between Breezer, Bouillon and Dandy.

jcpenny is offline   Reply With Quote