View Single Post
Old
01-19-2009, 12:43 PM
jcpenny

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
I don't know what ''often'' is for you..but Bouillon has 27turnovers listed. Only Komisarek has less turnovers than him but thats because he played 11 fewer Games.
27giveaways out of 39GP, that's not even one per game.
These past few games have not been an adequate representation of the overall play of Bouillon this season. His game dropped a bit, but he's been pretty solid overall.

Also, you keep mentioning Dandenault's puck moving ability and I can't seem to recollect this as being one of his assets. His puck moving abilities are mediocre at best.
Markov and Brisebois have some good ones, Harmlik has some decent, he doesn't.
I'd even go as far as saying Bouillon has a better first pass than Dandy.

Again, he compensates his short size by being one of our most physical players.

Dandy's strongest assets are his speed and versatility. He's no better than Bouillon.
Hes our least used Dman and doesnt play against the opposition's bests which is normal. Dandy was shipped to the forward position only because he was more versatile and not because Bouillon was better. I think that both are serviceable depth players and both bring different assets to the table. I prefer what Dandy brings and its just preferences, im not saying that hes better than Bouillon.

Often i have the impression here that Bouillon is part the of the core of this team. The fact is that hes not, hes a depth player no more. I remember Bouillon beeing traded to Nashville and not long after being put on waivers.

jcpenny is offline   Reply With Quote