View Single Post
Old
01-19-2009, 12:56 PM
Kriss E
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcpenny View Post
Hes our least used Dman and doesnt play against the opposition's bests which is normal. Dandy was shipped to the forward position only because he was more versatile and not because Bouillon was better. I think that both are serviceable depth players and both bring different assets to the table. I prefer what Dandy brings and its just preferences, im not saying that hes better than Bouillon.

Often i have the impression here that Bouillon is part the of the core of this team. The fact is that hes not, hes a depth player no more. I remember Bouillon beeing traded to Nashville and not long after being put on waivers.
Bouillon is not part of the core, nobody said that.

Don't kid yourself, there's no way Dandy would have been placed on Forward if they thought Bouillon was worse than him.
A strong Defense is way more important than ''who's filling in the 4th line spot'', even if we're talking about our bottom pair.

FYI, Breezer is the one playing the least, but that's normal. They're our bottom pair.

You're allowed to prefer Dandy, but last year he was horrible on D, and this year he played 11min/game while on offense. He played a couple games on D before getting injured. I don't think that's enough to have a decent evaluation, but you're allowed to have your own opinion.

Kriss E is offline   Reply With Quote