View Single Post
Old
01-20-2009, 09:22 AM
BigG44

vCash: 475
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kritter471 View Post
I did not see much of Smith cause I couldn't watch closely. I would not be surprised if the Tampa defense was worse and he was better than Turco. And again, I don't think all that highly of Turco. I just think the Stars defense is much, much worse.
Kritter, you (lovingly) annoy the heck out of me when you do that.

If you didn't see that aspect of the game, don't comment. Smith mishandled the puck over half the time he touched it. His defense was bailing him out left and right. I love Smith, but he looked shaky out there. Playing against the Stars was obviously tough for him.

You did the same thing with Tobias Stephan and the Nashville game. Stephan was a beast in that game. You didn't watch it, yet you used (in the past) that game as an example of why Stephan shouldn't play. How is that the team’s play forgives Turco but not Stephan?

Finally, who care who is at fault? Unless it is a rookie, no one is held accountable for their mistakes. Nothing changes as the Stars just wait for the team to miraculously start playing well together. Unless the coach or front office does something, this team will fluctuate between good and unbelievably bad. That could still get them in the playoffs, but I’d like to see something other than status quo.

BigG44 is offline   Reply With Quote