View Single Post
01-20-2009, 02:05 PM
Registered User
Elshupacabra's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: the dock of the bay
Country: United States
Posts: 200
vCash: 500
What kind of knob tape do the pros use?

I've been wondering this for a while now. What kind of tape do the pros use to tape up the tops of their sticks? It's usually colored with the team colors and it looks a lot thinner than the regular tape I'm using.

Like the tape Zetterberg uses...

Does anyone know what it is called and where I can get some?


Elshupacabra is offline   Reply With Quote