View Single Post
01-20-2009, 03:01 PM
Doing Nothing
Jarick's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: St Paul, MN
Country: United States
Posts: 25,023
vCash: 500
It's called Powerflex or Grip tape. Hockey Monkey and Hockey Giant should have them, as should most hockey shops.

Jarick is offline   Reply With Quote