View Single Post
01-20-2009, 03:16 PM
densetsu's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Edmonton, AB
Country: Canada
Posts: 338
vCash: 500
Yup, grip tape. Like has been said before, most sporting stores with a moderate selection of hockey gear will have it. Might also check the tennis/racquet section of stores if you can't find it, I use it on my squash and racquetball racquets.

It's not 'sticky', per say, since there's no adhesive (it's slighly elastic and there's tons of grooves, so it just grips to itself). 'Grippy' is probably a better term.

densetsu is offline   Reply With Quote