View Single Post
Old
01-20-2009, 05:12 PM
not tellin*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by aegwillnotwinthecup View Post
We're going to get shutout. 2-0 Minnesota. It's going to be a snoozefest.

I really think Lombardi missed the boat when he didn't sign Shanahan. He would have been a fantastic mentor for O'Sullivan and could have very much helped our sagging offense. We're a talented veteran or two away from being a playoff team. Shanahan would have been a perfect addition.

I remember suggesting this a couple months ago. Lombardi certainly pissed this chance away, which basically means that no one cares about this season, anyway.

I'm really frustrated with this entire franchise right now, from Kopitar all the way up to Lieweke.

until you can convince me why a 40 year old ufa that still has some value would want to play here this year when there's plenty of other logical/legit playoff bound teams your comments and criticism are a joke. both parties have to come to an agreement in this situation. i highly doubt LA was up there on his list of possible teams he would AGREE to join.

criticizing a gm for not getting a player you want on this team when you have no idea if that player would even consider playing for this team is a waste of time.