View Single Post
Old
08-06-2004, 03:41 PM
ftyutin51

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangsDave
Last time I checked, these guys were still UFA's. I know the rangers are rebuilding, but these guys can help

J. Allison
V. Bure
A. Deadmarsh
J.F. Damphousse
T. Harvey
P. Sykora
M. Lindgren
-Allison is a great hockey player; skillwise and talent to back it up.. but he is way too inconsistent and most likely to go down half way through the season.. I'd sign him but only if he's willing to take a pay cut and sign for around $1-3 million.
-Bure.. I would like it if the Rangers signed him.. He can still produce points and is also a left-winger; a position that we need so badly. He probably come cheap too.
- Deadmarsh. Same for Allison.
-Damphousse.. I don't know who this guy is.
-Harvey.. We don't really need players like him on the team.. we already have players like Garth Murray, and Jason MacDonald (if he comes up..) to be "goons".
-Sykora.. He has skills and talent but he's just not the same Petr Sykora when he was traded(?) to Anaheim. I would love to get this guy, anyways!
-Lindgren.. same for Harvey.

Somebody who Sather should take consideration into signing should be Rucinsky. I thought he played well during his stint with the Rangers. Rucinsky + Holik + Jagr = Our #1 producing line. They all had chemistry with each other as the season went by. Also, Rucinsky would come cheap, I think. Maybe the highest he would get is $3 million.. something the Rangers can defitnetly afford.