Old
01-21-2009, 09:52 AM
SingnBluesOnBroadway
Retired

vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by offdacrossbar View Post
he did ok to start the season with them. back then, voros was a stud. what happened? he seemed to compliment their games with his style of play and that line had enormous early success. now hes like the anti christ. i dont get it.

hes a big guy, he hasnt played much of late, once he gets back into it and gains some confidence i would plug him back into the 3rd line and let him bang.

i have no problem with renney parking him while were protecting a lead. coaches play the players that warrant ice time especially in the 3rd period. thats hockey. but i find i comical that he puts orr out there when the guy cant hardly skate a lick.

again, i have no problem with his penalties if hes fighting and scrapping. if hes lazy, thats a problem but i just didnt see it that way. his game is physical. hes gonna get some calls against and for.

he needs pp time. thats where he can make the biggest impact for this team. parked in the crease occupying 2 defenders creates space for the skilled guys.
First of all, Voros was never a stud. A guy who came into the year with 8 career goals will never be confused with a stud.

A hold and a trip is not being scrappy they are lazy penalties that are most likely the result of his lack of foot speed.