Thread: SCSU Huskies
View Single Post
Old
01-21-2009, 06:03 PM
Rabid Husky

vCash: 583
The D is a work in progress there is no doubt about that. I'd hoped that the growing pains these guys are going through would be less then what they are but they aren't and Husky fans just have to deal with that. The fight they showed in the third was great but I wish I could have seen it in the 2nd period, then maybe we could have pulled that game out.
Lasch has been amazing lately, since the Mankato series Dec 5-6, he's got 9 goals and 8 assists in those 10 games. The talent is there on both sides for these guys but for the most part the experience is not, especially on defense. But these guys will get better and they'll be better players by going through what they are going through right now.
What I don't get is the people calling for Motzko's head and screaming that we have no talent on defense. It must be nice to write off guys after half a season, especially when we play 4 first year guys (yes Hepp is a transfer but this is his first year with us) on defense pretty much every night.

Last edited by Rabid Husky: 01-21-2009 at 06:31 PM.
Rabid Husky is offline   Reply With Quote