View Single Post
Old
01-26-2009, 03:44 PM
CH4

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovalev the Great View Post
I personnaly think your e-mail is infraction material , but thats not the point.

Saku koivu should have waived at the kids . Not because he had to , because he's the flippin captain . He probably didn't think it was filmed ... and he just didn't care. In his job description , as being captain of the montreal canadiens, he has to show the fans some recognition and behave like a gentlemen , especially when it has PR written all over it.

To say that lecavalier didn't do anything is just harsh and ignorant. From the first to the last minute of the week end, he signed autograph, stated his love for the fans here in mtl , said that we had the best city , the best fans, and went with kovy and komi to the hospital to inaugurate the the Pat lafontaine game zone. He had a hell of a week end, and if you add that to everything he had to face in the past couple of weeks, he gave us more than any other player at the ASG.

To say that because he's french , he's beyond criticism is just racist man. I'm sick and tired of ignorants like you who think every french canadian wakes up in the morning with the only goal of burning the parliament and hating saku koivu. In fact , when I see posts like yours and ******** 1838 anti-french imperialist thinking , it does makes me want to burn that parliament and hate saku koivu.

GTFO