Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoon44 View Post
D Kalinin, P Rissmiller
for
G Exelby (ATL)

A Voros, Hollwegs 5th rounder from Toronto 2009
for
C Neil (OTT)

done deals and I would bet a trip to the third round in playoffs. I would love exelby as a Ranger

Dagoon- Love the idea of exelby. But...Saher really needs to play dirty pool to pull off a Kalinan for Exelby deal. I think either Daws, or Pru needs to be a part of the deal to make it happen. Don't see Rismiller getting it done. Exelby-type of player thos I think is really needed here.

Also, unfortunately I think Exelby is still out with a broken leg or somethig along thos elines.

Chris Neil for Voros, and a pick is a real good one too. This I could see happening.

Still don't rule out Avery returning to ny. Maybe Dallas will buy the guy out finally. If that happens, i would bet he signs here.

I also don't rule out the poissibility of Jagr returning to ny either. There would be much less pressure if he came back here, and didn't wear the "C"...It's not "His" team anymore. And in that scenrio, I think you would get the best out of him.

Also in Atlanta, Niklas Havelid is unrestricted next season. He could be a cheap alternative to the defense corps. He is probably the only player on the Thrash that is on the positive side of the plus minus column. Swedish born player, could communicate well with Henrik. Not a punishing defenseman, not the most offensively gifted, but solid in his own end, with a good breakout pass. Sounds like a lot of the current defenseman on the club. This one has had pretty much zero mention so far, so i'm going with the old...expect the unexpected!

Here's my own that I conjured up.

To Pheonix

Aaron Voros
Dmitri Kalinan
Petr Prucha
09 4th round pick

To NYR

Derek Morris
Daniel Carcillo

Lion Hound is offline   Reply With Quote