At the All Star Break ...
View Single Post
01-27-2009, 02:14 PM
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: The cookie spoke
Originally Posted by
I would take the following steps during the break:
1. Put together line combos that don't change AT ALL absent injury.
2. Pair Dumont and Arnott again. Add Jones or Sullivan.
3. Pair Legwand and Erat again. Add Jones or Sullivan.
4. Sit Koistenen.
5. Give the D a green light to jump into plays, even at the risk of giving up goals.
6. Name Rinne the starter and have Ellis play only in back to back situations.
7. Sit Belak.
8. Give Sully the green light to cheat constantly (not that he needs it).
At the risk of quoting myself (a braindead move for sure), according to the paper today, the Preds are implementing #2, #3 and #4. Arnott politely asks Trotz to implement #1 as well.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by braindead