View Single Post
Old
01-27-2009, 05:36 PM
Puckhead58*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HabsoluteFate View Post
I was at the all-star game this weekend and met Dickie Moore on Saturday. Basically this is how it went:

He was walking with what I'm assuming was his wife...i looked at him because i could swear i recognized the face i just could not place who he was. I was about 90% sure he had played for the Canadiens (hey give me a break i saw him on tv maybe a couple of times and not live...i wasnt even bord by the time he went into the hockey hall of fame i'm sure)

Anyways i did not say a word and he made the initial contact by saying hello. I said hello back and then I asked him if he played for the Canadiens. His answer was "no" and he walked away.

During the all-star game the following day they were presenting some of the players and who do I see as one of the players presented? well you obviously know the answer...needless to say i couldnt believe the guy responded this way...

not sure if he didnt like the fact that i couldnt place his name but i have to say i'm disapointed

Well Dude....you basically insulted the guy by not knowing who he was and by asking if he played for the Habs. Sure he could have been a little warmer to you, but thats like asking Gordie Howe if he played with the Red Wings.