View Single Post
Old
01-27-2009, 09:44 PM
DaHabMan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
Everything is fine. Everybody is great. Tomorrow is a another day. Better days will be coming. The future is near. Let's hope for the best.

I will copy and paste this after every loss....,cause there's NEVER anything to be worried about 'cause evidently Gainey HAS to know what he's doing. I mean clearly having 12 guys with no contracts for next year IS what was needed on that team.....probably the reason why after 3 succesful seasons, Ryder stopped caring for a team that was giving him 1-year contract every freakin year....And now on a team that rolls 4 lines where players will clearly be unsatisfied with their icetime, you have 10ish guys with no contracts playing for stats but not getting any 'cause of the way they are being used.....but Carbo clearly knows what he's doing.

But everything is just great....CLEARLY I'm just panicking because of that one single game....

I'll be more positive tomorrow, don't feel like it tonight....I was not expecting that kinda of performance tonight....I still believe that there are more problems to this team than we would all like to pretend especially if the goal is to go far in the playoffs.
methinks you have been listening to pierre mcguire....oh and i totally agree with you, this is and will be biting us in the ass this summer

DaHabMan is offline   Reply With Quote