View Single Post
Old
01-27-2009, 11:08 PM
CaptKirk

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Rogue View Post
When I saw this team at the start of the season I said, "This team will win a Stanley Cup".

I'm going to stick to that until the team proves me wrong instead of getting worked up over losing a game to the Tampa Bay Lightning. Where Price is still trying to get back in his groove. Where Koivu is just one game off his return. Where Higgins just returned. Where the Kostitsyn's have proven they can't play defense together. Where the lines are being juggled again.

I'm not acting like everything is fine. Things do need to be done. The way you're acting, and the way others are acting, its as if they only have confidence in this team because the team wears the CH, not with who is actually out there playing.
The way the players have been playing lately how could you have confidence in this team? This has to be the most inconsistent hockey team I have ever watched and it starts with the effort level from the players. I would hate to be the coach of this team. Theres only a select few players you know what you're going to get on any given night and as a coach Guy must hate that. I don't blame Guy either as he's tried sitting guys like Plex, Kovy, the Kostitsyns but they just don't seem to get it. You can always tell when these players are going to have a good game because they come out flying their first shift, but if they don't Guy might as well sit them the whole game cause it seems theres nothing he can do to wake them up

CaptKirk is offline   Reply With Quote