View Single Post
Old
01-27-2009, 10:11 PM
habtastic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krautso View Post
I'd say vinny's goal was Lappy's fault. He does great yeoman's work killing time in the other end then when the lightning break out, he stays with St. Louis all the way back up ice until he passes by the bench and just peels off leaving him free to gain the line, get the puck deep and dish to Vinny for an open look at the net.

Lappy needs to change when the puck is deep not while he's backchecking and the puck is entering our zone.
That's exactly what I thought. The second he skated to the bench after being out of gas, with St. Louis carrying it into the zone...I could already see that going in. Max is aweome, but bad bad bad change, you can't just get off in the middle of the play, you have to at least look like you're not going to fall out of exhaustion to not give the guy a clear lane to skate right into the zone. Two goals though (both deflections, however). Can't blame him to much, but objectively you're right about the play. Price does look a bit lost though. I'm tired of seeing him with his pinstripe cap and sleveless shirt with armband like he's out of an urban habswear calendar. Start caring instead of waiting for the next game (and i'm sure it won't be too long...i hope)

habtastic is offline   Reply With Quote