View Single Post
Old
01-28-2009, 08:25 AM
Mustafa*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian_Brewtality View Post
no one is saying to give up on him, but how much more patient can we be with him? we are almost 50 games in and he is single handedly killing any line he centers.
Well that's what i'm talking about, bring Lehoux to push and make him less comfortable. That means that we are no patient anymore.

Quote:
I dont know whats getting to him, if its pressure of his role and contract or maybe he is trying to hard to get going, but their is no luxury of waiting on him to find his game.
I just dont think adding another rookie will do anything for kovy and whoever the other winger will be.
Rookies have been good to us till now, and Lehoux is not much of a rookie, he was signed as a free agent. I think that bringing up Lehoux is actualy punishing him and pushing him (I'm not realy sure if we understand each others). Bringing up Lehoux doesn't mean that he'll center Kovy, and right now anybody else centering Kovy would be better than Plex.

Quote:
Lehoux may be 6 feet, but he is a playmaker and isnt physical. We need someone to create lanes, go to the net, crash and be a big body presence.
It is true that we need that, but right now we dont have it, Lehoux can't be as soft as Plex, it's impossible.

Quote:
If we are going into the playoffs with koivu, lang and pleks as our go 2 guys, its not gonna be pretty.
Agreed on Plex, Koivu is a clutch though.

Mustafa* is offline   Reply With Quote