Old
08-09-2004, 03:02 PM
SingnBluesOnBroadway
Retired

vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Froese
yeah well did u watch him when he played with carolina or philly or vancouver ,do u know hiw he was used how often and in what situations, in all honesty dont say u do cauise i really wont beleive that u watched many games of any of those teams, people need to jell and find comfprtable line mates maybe he hasnt.... cant wait to see what everyone has to say when balejhas a bad year....just by every comment 3/4 of u people make like i said go become det or toronto even philly fans..

Did I watch him with the Flyers, Canucks, and Canes? Not religiously but I did see him. What I also see is a guy who's numbers were bad. Numbers that were bad on good teams. And I see a guy who was traded three times in two seasons. And there are reasons for that.

What I saw with those teams is what I saw with the Rangers last year. Someone who did not compete, didn't skate hard, who's hands were gone, and someone who made dump choices. That has nothing to do with gelling with linemates. If there are only two players that Janny can play with and produce, he's going to have a short career. And that seems like what's going to happen.