Thread: Confirmed Signing with Link: Zetterberg Re-Signed 12Years/73Mil
View Single Post
Old
01-29-2009, 04:05 PM
Irish Blues

vCash: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdw View Post
So you value how a site looks higher than it having the correct data?

Interesting point of view ...
Well, I'd post the disclaimer that nhlnumbers has - but apparently it's been changed. Probably to hide the fact that it used to be this:

Quote:
The numbers listed in this site are not entirely accurate. Sources for these numbers are listed further down this page. If there are any discrepancies, please relay any questions/suggestions to me. This site is meant for a quick and dirty look at each team's cap figure. Please take the info with a grain of salt.
which was edited from this:

Quote:
The salaries listed are either 100% accurate, estimations or rounded figures. This site is meant for a quick and dirty look at each team's cap figure. Please take the info with a grain of salt. For a more accurate and in-depth look, please check out Irish Blues Home Page.
which still can't cover up the fact that it can't post accurate information regardless of the sources it uses. I mean, it speaks volumes when you post a disclaimer saying "hey - I've got a bunch of stuff here, but it's not real accurate ... go to this other site that I get my information from to get real, accurate information because I'm too lazy to get it right myself!"

Then again, it speaks volumes when places like EA Sports, 2K Sports, and Rinknet look at both sites and decide to come to me for information because they know my information is much more accurate.

Irish Blues is offline   Reply With Quote