View Single Post
01-29-2009, 08:57 PM
God Bless Canada
vCash: 500
In today's headlines...

I'd just like to wish everybody good luck in the MLD. You're going to need it, since raleh and I are back together for the MLD. The fans in Melville are rabid for a championship in the centennial year, and they want to see an MLD championship banner hanging from the rafters of The Vault.

Dare I say that the Mills have the biggest home ice advantage in the league? Having been in The Vault, I think we do.

A big welcome to Bruins72 and Kyle McMahon. Don't know much about Bruin72. I'm thrilled to have Kyle McMahon in this thing. It's been a long time coming. We have some excellent veteran GMs, too, so that should mean a quick, fluent draft that should be done in about three weeks.

As I've said before, I'm thrilled to have VanI back to run this thing. He runs a tight ship, but I think the MLD works best that way. It's a good way to do some things (all-star teams, team MVPs, doubled-up picks) that we wouldn't be able to do in the ATD. VanI's got a lot of good ideas for this format. And I'm glad that everybody will make the playoffs - if they play their cards right.

God Bless Canada is offline   Reply With Quote