View Single Post
Old
02-01-2009, 01:34 AM
dfk711*
The real #11

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KP View Post
Doesn't seem like Laraque is playing AGAIN! If he does by some miracle, this is what I would do if I was Carbo:

First shift against Lucic line (hopefully opening faceoff). Line up Laraque, Begin, and KTops with KRex and Bouillon against Lucic and whoever. As soon as the ref drops the puck George cross checks Lucic, drops his gloves and starts pounding away at Lucic's head. Turtle or not, instigator or not, penalty or not, doesn't matter. They don't need George in the game anyway. Beat Lucic's ugly face into pulp.

After all the ensuing pushing and shoving, send Latendresse to replace George on that line. Shoot the puck in on Tiny Tim and spray snow into Tiny Tims face and then run him. Once again, a melee will start but who cares?

The point some of you may be asking? Montreal needs to first show Lucic and the Pooh that they cannot beat up our "future captain", and then showboat afterwards. Secondly, they need to send a message out to the rest of the league that they will not be pushed around anymore.

Hey, I'm just saying if I was coach this is what I would do. I know Carbo would never do it, its not his style. He is very good at whining and complaining at the refs though, not benching the veterans, and not addressing crap like the above.
+1

If we get enough people to agree, could it happen?