View Single Post
Old
02-01-2009, 11:58 PM
Slick Nick

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsfan18 View Post
Alex Kovalev - Does he not realize that it's his contract year? Last season, he was dangerous EVERY time he touched the puck. I really wish he could pull it together. It seems that he's been doing the same deke to get into the other teams zone for 3 years now..and lately he's been failing alot more than succeeding. It's gotten to the point where I just wish Carbo wouldn't use him on the PP at all. He's not dangerous AT ALL with the puck this year IMO, and I'm growing tired of his 11 turnovers per game.

Tomas Plekanec - He really is playing like a little girl this season. He seems to lack confidence out there and he's not setting up beautiful plays like in the past. He's a very skilled guy, but you wouldn't know that if you just started watching the Habs this year. I'd even say he's been completely invisible on MANY nights this season. I think he could be a regular 70 point guy in this league..I just wish he'd show us more.

Sergei Kostitsyn - This may not be a popular opinion, but I honestly think with the way he's been playing this year...he belongs in Hamilton. I think he's going to be a really good player for us down the road...but what the hell is wrong with him? On many nights he looks like our slowest player and nothing really ever happens when he has the puck. Sophmore slump possibly? Either way, he's been awful.

There's really only 3 or so players who are having good seasons..but these 3 players in particular have really dissapointed me this season. If they could step up their games it'd be a start to get this team back on track.

What do you guys think?

Nothing more than with the rest of the team.

Slick Nick is offline   Reply With Quote