Old
02-02-2009, 07:58 AM
captainpaxil

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ8812 View Post
Asham > Eager

i'd even go as far as saying Gratton > Eager
lets not foget that eager was a 1st rd pick by the coyotes and was a big scorer for that ahl team. he just didnt have the speed to perform at that level in the nhl. he was trying to find a home and a role with the flyers and the position of energy player/enforcer was open. his audition didnt go too well. on a skill level though he had better stuff then asham or gratton. but on gritt and the ability to actually win a fight, the stuff you need in that role hes the worst of the 3. just my opinion gratton>asham>eager in that department.

the guy i really miss is rj. watching that interview earlier this season felt like reading a kids letters home from camp. "i miss the team" "i really miss all the guys" i wanted him to just pack up and come home. take off that stupid other team jersey and be welcomed back into the fam with open arms.

the guys who were a part of that calder team when there was no nhl to watch and then the year that we sucked they hold a special place for me. i like think they were feeling my pain. theres a bond thats there when your that good and that bad. i think both experiences did alot to gel the core of this team together and i remember them fondly for it.

captainpaxil is offline   Reply With Quote