View Single Post
Old
02-02-2009, 08:33 PM
sampollock

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by yarfangor View Post
Now that we are relying on our Captain who can be injured again, and a failing at life Center Pleks. I think its time to address the biggest hole in our lineup. CENTER. Go for friggn Lecavalier, or Kopitar, or someone to plug that hole up.
no offense to your post what so ever, but it took lang(you has been fine) , to get hurt to see the habs need a GREAT centre.

unreal

Quote:
Originally Posted by emb24 View Post
many teams will now come calling, trying to take advantage of habs. i expect gainey to stand pat, and hope that pleks wakes up. you might see a deal for weight but i would think he might want to go for someone bigger and more tough. i expect chip to be called up and laps take over lang's spot
bob is drunk, sorry, but what the H, was he doing all year, one center goes down , and this team is screwed, shows the depth we really have, at centre.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
95% of the posts in this thread with players to target and/or potential offers make no sense whatsoever. That's why I'm glad Gainey is running the team instead of the armchair GMs who complain about him all the time here.
yes and bob has brought us the team that we compete in the playoffs,

draft wise yes, bob has done well,

but day to day hockey, this team is a grade c.

sampollock is offline   Reply With Quote