View Single Post
Old
02-03-2009, 07:41 AM
Whitesnake
Steel your Habs away

vCash: 725
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chomsky View Post
So how about his potential? Are we talking powerforward?
It's tough to analyse 'cause every freshman who's big and could play that style usually don't in their first year, being intimidated a little and just trying to feel the pace of the game. Though I don't believe he'll overall by that physical, he did distribute some bodychecks and is not afraid in going where it hurts the most. Mind you, Latendresse was not that physical in junior and he had to adapt his game. When Quailer will be 210lbs or something and feel at ease with his body, chances are he'll adapt his game as well. So it's tough to say right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freaky Habs Fan View Post
If he's not showing any sign or real physical play, I guess he'll never be a power forward. From the sound of it, he seems to be a little bit like Jeff Carter. Tall, not really big, and not really physical, but a good offensive set. Not saying he'll ever reach that level tho...
That's a good comparison, don't think he has his offensive IQ but drives the net and knows where to go to score. Let just say that it would be his highest ceiling possible. Don't think he'll reach it though. But as far as wanting to explain how tall, offensive but not physical the guy can be, it is a good comparison. Blake Wheeler could be another one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fozz View Post
He reminds me of Shean Donovan.
And that's another really good comparison. So the guy could go from Shean Donovan to Jeff Carter.......

Whitesnake is offline   Reply With Quote