View Single Post
Old
02-07-2009, 04:26 PM
holyhabs87

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kris View Post
Wouldn't be suprised to see a Kovalev H-Scratch...

If I was Carbo, I'd put AK27 in the press box for a game after that horrible penalty in last nights game.

Just don't think Carbo would ever do it, I don't think he has a large enough pair to send a message...therefore Kovy won't get it.

I'm not even a huge Kovy basher, but that penalty last night was one of the worst penalties to take I've ever seen. Regardless of who it was, as a coach, I'd be sendin them in the press box for a game.
seriously? this is a move that should have been done a while ago. it seems like every game i want kovy to be benched and it never happens. carbo doesnt have the balls to do it. screw kovalev. its not about him. he wont perform in the playoffs we all know it. its about sending a message to the younger guys like the k-bros. if u dont work u dont play.

carbo thinks by benching kovy for a 3rd period then going back to give him 1st line minutes the next game is sending a message. i laughed my ass off when he benched kovy in the 3rd vs boston but when we needed a goal he put him back out there.

thats obviously contradicting the message he is trying to send.