View Single Post
Old
02-07-2009, 05:38 PM
EmptyNetter

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmd mode View Post
i never said i'm above asking for advice. That's exactly what i did with this thread. I said there's no room for the parents, not the coach.
I understand your point, but see it from my perspective. The same "cancerous" player and another teammate on the team got into a small altercation before, and as soon as it happened the coach found out. This altercation was both of the players faults and the only outcome was our team having a bagskate practice. I'm not opposed to skating when deserving, but the problem was left unsolved and now the two don't get along at all and there's no trust there, because they weren't given the opportunity to settle their own disputes.

I've gone to the coach numerous times when i feel something's out of my control or now that he'll be able to handle it better. I've taken advice before to make the better decision.
They haven't fought yet and i am still conflicted with the decision, and i made the thread to see what other people thought would be the better decision for a team.

my latest post was merely me making a claim that the players are old enough to not have to go to their own parents, however i never said turning to authority was out of the question.

Thanks again for the responses, it's helpful when trying to come up with the solution
Sorry for jumping to conclusions. But now I'm unclear about how the fight between two players mushroomed into the problem player talking smack about everybody on the team unless everybody blames him for the bagskate. And why doesn't the coach know that the issue is still unresolved? I realize you probably don't want to give too many specifics on a public board so I'm just thinking out loud here.

I don't know if you've found your answer yet but I wish you success in working out a solution.

EmptyNetter is offline   Reply With Quote