View Single Post
Old
02-07-2009, 09:08 PM
BigBen07

vCash: 500
Tough game again guys. Lots of issues that need to be addressed.
Price was fighting the puck all night and didnt look comfortable from the outset. His Confidence is probably at a low at this point so its up to the staff to help him regain his form. Unfortunately there isnt much practice time between now and Monday night when we head into Calgary. If Halak is available i would imagine he will get the start to allow price an extra few days to work on his game. If not Carey has to bounce back and the entire team has to support him and play tight. It would be nice for the guys to score the first goal of the game every now and then to take some pressure off the goalies. That being said its obvious our goaltending has to be better and more consistent.
Defence and Forwards had far to many turnovers leading to chances. We had enough chances to win this game we didnt capitalize and it caught up to us. We arent scoring, we are turning it over to mcuh and our goaltending has been inconsistent. Not exactly a winning formula. Everyone needs to be better its as simple as that
Its gut check time for the habs now, i think its a good thing we are heading out on the road b/c i can only imagine how crazy Montreal is after that game.
I bet we find out who the real fans are now too. Stick with the team guys

BigBen07 is offline   Reply With Quote