View Single Post
Old
02-08-2009, 08:10 AM
z1co80
The Incredible Hank

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoon44 View Post
As most of you know I do a lot of business with the Rangers both through the team and with the players directly. This last few days a few of the guys have told me they would rather take a slap shot in the groin then play with Avery. One player told me Avery was pure evil and most of the team was afraid the guy would go postal and kill them all as all he talked about was death and he loved murderers and cereal killers. He is so nuts he even had a coffin in his apartment cause he liked it as art.

Renney I was told has Monday as a make or break day and if they lose bad or look sluggish he will be reassigned not fired. Jim Schonfeld would take over as they are looking for a hard ass coach.

Rangers fear the Bluejackets Islanders and Pitt may put in a claim for Avery. They are talking about Neil and were asked for Dawes and a second but would do a 3rd.

Thanks all for tonight maybe more after Prucha signing

Here is hoping Avery's hit list when he loses it is going to look like this

1- Wade Redden
2- Chris Drury
3- Scott Gomez
4- Dion Phaneuf
5- Gary Bettman

Seriously though just because he is interested in Serial Killers and stuff doesnt mean jack although what i will say is dont think there is any doubt he has a screw loose.

I read and watch a lot of stuff about 9/11 and in fact i find myself talking about it a lot but does that mean i am going to highjack a plane and fly it into a building? no. I am not doubting your info Dagoon but you would think Avery is the Anti-Christ by some of the stories and reaction you hear from people.

Avery hits free agency in 2012 maybe this is what the Mayans were talking about.

z1co80 is offline   Reply With Quote