View Single Post
Old
02-08-2009, 11:02 AM
BigHab*

vCash: 500
I agree with you. I also think it is high time that Carle is given a shot with the big club considering, as you said, the number of younger players currently plying their trade with the Habs and learning as they go which includes making their share of mistakes. In order to be effective, Bouillon needs to grow another six inches. Lots of effort and heart but too little body as we have seen way too often this year.

The way the D has been playing lately, heck, I would put both Carle and Weber in. They can't do worse than what we already have playing.

From my perspective, Gainey needs to make a move and soon. This team is not going anywhere very soon. Too many vets seem to be sitting on their laurels. Why are we paying these guys so much to do so little when we can pay youngsters so little to do the same as what we are seeing now, perhaps they might even do a little more with their enthusiasm?

Am I the only one who thinks that Gainey may not be fast enough with his decisions to make moves or pull the trigger on an actual 'big' trade?

BigHab* is offline   Reply With Quote