View Single Post
Old
02-08-2009, 01:08 PM
RE-HABS

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovalev the Great View Post
price plays like crap ; people say that the team played bad in front of him. Obviously not saying that price isn't better than Halak , but I think halak never really had the respect he should have had form the fanbase, the media and the organization.

I remember two years ago when halak got us a shot at the playoffs by winning games on his own during the last strech. Then to reward him, we put huet back in nets during the last game and he had a terrible game.

this year, he doesn't play ... when he gets a start , you know he wants to prove he's a good goalie , has a great work ethic. when he plays bad , instead of pointing out that the team played bad , the media turns around and say that if carey was between the pipes we would have won the game.

Right now, carey price is one of the worst goalies I've seen between the pipes wearing the CH . he always gives up a bad goal , then when he has nothing to lose , stops 5 breakaways ... but the fact remains ; he always gives up a bad goal and its always at a critical moment. To say that he was been phenomenal at the end of the game becomes pointless , because we opened the play in order to get the equalizing goal and the other team gets a bit more scoring chances.

what would the media say if it was halak who played with 30 lbs of baby fat in the postseason last year?
Your way off, your just bitter right now and will swallow your pride and correct yourself in the future.

RE-HABS is offline   Reply With Quote