View Single Post
Old
02-08-2009, 01:26 PM
Craig71

vCash: 500
You sir are very right. This is what I have been saying all along, how many top teams in this league can win without grinding it out and working hard? I don't know why we are even considered a cup contender. Is it because of the 100 year thing or the notion of this team being a replica of some of the teams in the habs history that have won? This is no winning team, this is a team filled with guys who are not competing for each other, nobody sticks up for anyone, nobody defends their teammates in the media, no one sticks up for anyone, lines are juggled every night to no avail, so it's obvious carbo can't fix it but at least he's trying. This teams top line would make third lines at best on any cup contending team in this league,and as far as Price goes, you show me any team in this leaguethat expects perfection out of a young goalie like the habs are expecting out of Price, Montreal could have had cujo last year and that would help Price instead of hurt him, they then could have traded Halak for a much needed defenceman, Halak will never be number one in montreal, but he is good enough to be a starter, I heard Gainey himself say last year that he had lots of offers for Halak, so why did'nt he trade him and adress a team need? This team needs a shakeup soon or it will be too late.

Craig71 is offline   Reply With Quote