View Single Post
Old
02-08-2009, 03:40 PM
Pr3Va1L

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belso View Post
Too many soft passes, missed shots, missed passes, creative plays gone bad, Turnovers, etc.. They are just playing like crap and I don't think it has anything to do with intensity..

IMO they need to start working on their basics. Practice one timers and start shooting at the goalie. The pucks always go over the net or hit posts. Shot it harder too.. I remember Kovalev talking a soft shot to the net.. Like that's going to go in. Blast it already! Practice making and receiving passes, Work on avoiding impossible passes. If the pass looks impossible, don't try it!! Take a shot on net!

Start playing regular NHL hockey. Quicker, faster, stronger and simpler.. No more dippsy-doodie plays, please!!

So true.

Is it me or they have forgotten how to do 1 timers?

I haven't SEEN a successful one time this year (except for 1 or 2 Lang goals (but he's missed at least 20 anyways...))

Either they never shoot, or they shoot a foot wide of the net...

Not only that, but it's also the SAME team as last year... Lang and Tanguay (who both have been very good for us!) are out and we are left with basically the same team that finished 1st place last year.

The difference is between the player's ears...

Pr3Va1L is offline   Reply With Quote