View Single Post
Old
02-08-2009, 03:50 PM
Kirk Muller

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freaky Habs Fan View Post
Rebuild? No...

Let go Koivu and Kovalev, I agree...or at the very least, let go one of them (Kovy)

We can't rebuild because we can't suck enough to do so. We have many good young players that are and will be good, so we can't rebuild. I don't even know why you are using this term.

I really do think that we need to get a real good forward who will lead everyone. Kovy can't play two good games in a row, and Koivu, while good, just isn't a force on the ice. We need a player who we will be able to rely on when we need a goal. We have the depth to get one via a trade.

And what's the problem with Hamrlik? He's fine. He'll be overpaid in his last contract year, but so what, we need those kind of players to win.
Here's another question though. I agree Montreal has good young talent unfortunately of this talent and skill, the Habs have still been unable to develop a guy whose even close to a star. Now development has improved a lot over the years but why can this team not develop that star. What does NJ or Buffalo do differently???