Thread: Rebuild
View Single Post
Old
02-08-2009, 04:09 PM
hockeysense*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yarfangor View Post
I usually ignore threads like these because the band wagoners come out and play. If we win the next 5 straight the people who cry rebuild will cry "GET A D and we can make the cup run", and then we loose a few "Rebuild!!!" its such ******** I don't take these threads seriously, I value Eklund's opinion before a thread like this, and that's saying something.
That fine. But there's usually a representative that speaks for a minority, no matter how small that minority is. Do you really believe the Canadiens have the pieces to go all the way?

I was at the game last night and I had the opportunity to talk to a few Habs fans about the team a little after Blake scored his second of the game - they felt that the Habs just don't have any toughness, whatsoever. May answered the bell and that actually gave the Leafs the momentum they needed to carry through the rest of the game.

I'm going to get absolute glee in saying this: You shouldn't have voted in most of your starters to the ASG. Now they are running ragged and exhausted.