View Single Post
02-08-2009, 04:13 PM
Join Date: Aug 2006
Originally Posted by
Rebuild? Please guys we need a little of composure here, i know you are all frustrated but lets be serious:
• we are fourth in the east
• Our PP is doing better
• Markov has a shot at the Norris
• We miss one of our top player (Tanguay) when he will come back we shall have a real first line
• The team is playing with no emotion, it has little to do with the structure, let the team take its breath and we could be suprised.
• The 1993 team wasn't that good either, and appart from Roy they didn't have any top end player (at the time of the 1993 run), our team has better player and Price will get his Mojo back, if not Halak will take over.
• Captain Saku is on a mission
Completely agree. Why can't people be happy with the team we have? Would you rather be an Islanders fan? What did you people do when this team sucked? Because if you weren't around, then you shouldn't be allowed to complain. If you were around, then you should realize how fortunate we are. It's one thing to criticize the team - I have my complaints - but people need to take their hands off the panic button.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by MonacoBlue