Ortmeyer-Messier-Murray
Helminen-Betts-Gillies

Tyutin-Poti
Kaspar-Pock
Kondratiev-Rachuneck

Dunham
Labarbera

Notes:

Nylander and Jagr already have chemistry. Why not throw Lundmark there and let him play with the best we have? If he can turn into a 20 goal LW at this point - I'd be thrilled.

I have come around on the Messier subject. In any situation I wouldnt want him back, but I like the leadership and in a Dave Anderchuk role he may be sucessful.

As for the D. No rookies should play together. I see Poti as the worst example, since Tyutin is mature and already looks like a good player, leave the nieve with the better defensemen. I like Pock with Kaspar, our best 'defensive defensemen'. Pock would continue to do well offensively but would learn for out best pure defensmen.

Rachuneck and Poti are similar players, with Pock and Kondratiev coming, we have enough puck moving defensemen. I dont think there will be a trade. But I think Poti is gone at the deadline.
this lineup could make the playoffs with 11 young players. I'll go even further and say this lineup could challange for a playoff spot with only 1 blue chip young player in tjutin. i know i'm perhaps the only fan that doesn't think this team isn't going to be that bad. Even if messier doesn't come back this team could challange for a playoff spot. The future of this organization is bright