02-08-2009, 07:48 PM
chaosrevolver
Snubbed Again

vCash: 500
Maurice Richard's Comments

Oh why not..its just so darn funny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maurice Richard Fanboy First Post
I think the Habs have ruined his career .The kid has totally lost it , hes having a comeplete breakdown .It was all he could do to keep from sobbing on national television .They rushed this phenom because its the 100 year celebration .The kid was started losing it in the playoffs , he should of been mentored and brought along slowly .He will never be the same , its best to flog him some other team and get what they can for him now .he will never be a a #1 goalie in Montreal , he cant handle the pressure , too bad .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maurice Richard Fanboy Second Post
I have never seen a player in the NHL trembling , holding back tears while being interviewed .It was disturbing ..it is like he needs his Dad to come and hug him or something .I think he is done .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maurice Richard Fanboy Third Post
Halak another one who cant stop a beachball lately .I read somewhere that maybe they need a veteran goalie to help him or something ..i dont know what the problem is but neither Price nor Halak are taking that team anywhere but the basement .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maurice Richard Fanboy Fourth Post
What really ticks me off is i have Price on my fantasy team and thanks to that effort last night i lost the goalie stats for this week !!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maurice Richard Fanboy Fanboy Kiss-ass Post
No, he's a realistic fan who knows what has to be done, nothing more, nothing less.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maurice Richard Fanboy Fifth Post
I heard Carey was so distraught after the Leaf game he tried to commit suicide ..he jumped in front of a bus , it hit a bump and went straight over his glove hand !!!!

Hey he wouldnt be the first young player rushed too soon to the big club .Look at Doug Wickenheiser ..never could handle the pressure of playing in Montreal .It happens and from what i have seen this kid has lost it .
My Advice: Get off the drugs, go cheer for the blue and white, and enjoy losing. Goodbye.