View Single Post
Old
02-08-2009, 08:53 PM
deleted

vCash: 500
Why does Trotz insist on screwing with the lines. YOU SCREWING WITH LINES HAS NOT WON A SINGLE GAME THIS SEASON. Philstrom is not a good match for Legwand and Erat. Period. He is too small to battle infront of the net. Hopefully this was a learning experience for Trotz to leave the damn team alone. Ellis, blah, any other goalie in the league would have fell back after not hearing an immediate whistle. P.S. Great job dumping over the glass. I'm not mad cause of the loss. Trotz mostly. If you wanna ****** with the lines why put the single worst point scoring player on the team (other than sultzer and santorelli who have 8games combined) in the top six. I'd way rather see Hornquist up there. Ward on PP, Great job again Trotzy. Is there anyone on the staff that gives Trotz stats on the players? It seems too me he's way too stuborn when it comes to some players. Maybe he's banking on the old "He's averaging .15 points a game, He must be dew for a point by now" philosophy. Quit playing craps with the team and play the players that get points. I'm done.

deleted is offline   Reply With Quote