Originally Posted by ftyutin51
Lundmark - Nylander - Jagr
Mironov - Tyutin

Rucinsky - Bondra - Balej
Kasparitis - Poti

LaCouture - Holik - Ortmeyer
Rachunek - Pock

Dunham
Valliquete (sp) and sometimes, LaBarbera.
Murray - Messier - Betts/MacDonald/Hartford players

Line #1 - Nylander and Jagr played pretty well together in Washington or Pittsburgh.. forgot which.. and adding Lundmark to the mix I think, will help him maybe even manage 25 points or more.

Line #2 - Rucinsky has played here before and played pretty well for such a crappy team we have. I know positions aren't exact but Bondra is a excellent player even for his age and can help a youngster like Balej improve his game. If Bondra doesn't work for this line, we could always move him to the first line with Nylander, and Jagr.

Line #3 - I like LaCouture a LOT. He's not the greatest player in the world but he still can put up around 15 points and most of all, he works his a$$ off for those points. Every shift I saw him play, he played with energy and desire. He never gave up when the rest of the team already did. Also, Dan is a natural LW. Holik is a REAL checking centermen and that's what he should do for us. Ortmeyer is the same as LaCouture but a right winger.

Line #4 - Murray is like LaCouture and Ortmeyer. Those three players never give up despite the circumstances. I know a lot of people are thinking that Messier is "too old" or "too crappy" to play but, really, he was one of our better players last season. Also, for a 42-year old guy, 43 points is pretty darn GOOD! Messier could also "tutor" the young'ns and show them what it takes to be a team and play like a team.
Another tough guy I would like Rangers to try and sign is 26 year old LW Joey Teterenko, former canes and Florida player. He is young and has size and at least fights. He is not the best tough guy but at 26 is better than Old Stare McCarthy.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/teams/player_b...44&hubName=CAR

Last edited by BDubinskyNYR17*: 08-14-2004 at 02:47 PM.