Thread: Rumor: Boston and Toronto
View Single Post
Old
02-09-2009, 01:35 PM
leaky37

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikita Filatov View Post
PLEASE, just stop. You're not getting Bergeron. Just stop. He's better than Kubina offensively and defensively. If you want him you're giving up Schenn or your 1st this season.

You can give me all this **** about his concussion and blah blah blah, that doesn't lower his value to the Bruins one ounce.
Schenn is worth way more then Bergeron! I mean schenn almost got a full season under his belt at 19 and is close to passing Bergeron in total GP

I'm sick of stating that we don't want Bergeron, we would rather get a draft pick and a prospect for Kubina because teams would gladly give that up for him. We never once said that Bergeron is a bad player, but due to his recent history of concussions his value has dropped whether Bruins fans like it or not. Really who wants to trade for a guy that missed 93 games in the last 2 years with a concussion? Sure he is a great deal of talent but seriously right now there isn't much value for him to be traded by the bruins, he is more valuable right now for them to keep him. Stop right there, don't bring up Kaberles concussion because its not the same situation. As for the Kaberle for Ward and a pick proposal you made, Toronto is in rebuild mode so I seriously doubt that they would trade for Veterans unless its a salary dump and they are UFA's

leaky37 is offline   Reply With Quote