Old
08-15-2004, 12:33 AM
FearTheFlyers

vCash: 500
Some people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueBlue
Sadly, I have to agree with you.

I believe Quinn is definitely good enough to match up against Hitchcock, but because Hitch is a guy who gets into peoples heads and is one of the best at it, that gives him the edge. He knows Quinn from the International stage and I bet you he studies his every move.
He knows Eddie from the Dallas days and knows what rattles him.

These two factors give Hitch the edge and than he uses the right players to execute his plan. Mind you I like Hitchcock cause I think he is a very good coach, I just don't like him beating the Leafs two years in a row.

But were hoping for a third man in and now enter JFJ. It is his responsibility now to recognize this pattern that has become all too familiar to Leaf fans.

So maybe if JFJ hires a new assistant coach, that coach may be able to help Quinn in solving Hitchcock. I believe Acton was on his way out so I'm not sure if he has left or not.

As for Primeau, don't know what to say about him anymore as I'm tired of cussing him out.

We're hoping one of our kids that will crack the Lineup will be that one big D that lays out Primeau in a highlight reel type hit that will be shown on the sports highlights all night long. We owe that hit to Eddie, we have failed him thus far and left him there to be abused, *****, slashed, kicked, and made him out to be a crash test dummy, with Primeau being the vehicle and Eddie being the dummy. Only in this case, the dummy happens to be a human being.
Primeau: Keep your head up!