View Single Post
Old
02-10-2009, 10:33 PM
THE HOFF

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asterix View Post
Guy Lafleur thinks that the dressing room is divided. He says that leadership starts from the top (Gainey) all the way to the players and that they (management) must do something before it's too late. He's saying that Gainey has to trade players or bring players from Hamilton who will want to five 100% each game, even if those are tough decisions.
being a great player doesn't give you the key's of the habs' dressing room ... I really don't like it when former players get into that kind of stuff , as if they knew **** about anything regarding the personal relations factor vs on ice performance.

even went out and said gainey should bring players from hamilton who are showing up every game ... as if they could turn everything around on their own ... I'm sorry but not matter how hard chipchura is going to work , he's still not able to hold a regular spot on the team , let alone carrying it...

everytime a former players speaks his mind like this , it slowly destroys the image of perfection I have of them ...

Last edited by THE HOFF: 02-10-2009 at 11:21 PM.
THE HOFF is offline   Reply With Quote