View Single Post
Old
02-12-2009, 10:02 AM
Craig71

vCash: 500
I think that for the next team bonding day they should spend the day golfing, because thats where they will be in 25 games or so, on the golf course. I could not believe this teams response to loosing 6-2, loosing 7-2 I mean c'mon this is the same team that was among the top teams in the league just a month ago. I saw carbo on sportscenter this morning and he was saying "you can have all the talks you want but it's when you get out on the ice is what counts". I think this was a direct shot at the players only meeting, somebody should have asked him "carbo what was the gain of putting Josh Gorges up front? He is doing some of the weirdest things with these players this year that I have ever seen. How could they have axed Claude Julien so easily but hang on to carbo so long? I am not a coach, but I think a good coach can lead a team through rough times, and every team has them, Detroit just lost 5 straight the other day, look at them now. For Gods sake dont the canadiens brass have video they can look at about when we were beating everyone? Show it to them, for Gods sake do something!!!

Craig71 is online now   Reply With Quote