View Single Post
Old
02-12-2009, 05:01 PM
Fletch

vCash: 500
crossbar..

there's really nothing to lose, but I still think that Renney tries too hard to create two equally good PP units and all he does is create two mediocre units. I want to create what I think would be the best PP unit and care less about the second unit as many successful PPs live and die with their best PP guys. Specifically, I mean Drury on the left, Gomez in the middle and Zherdev on the right with Zherdev playing more than 1 minute of each PP. I cringed when I saw Voros go out there with Dubi and Zherdev on the PP. That hasn't worked since November. I still wish Renney would stop being so thick-headed as to keep this balance together, especially on the PP. Zherdev and Gomez should move around a lot together. Drury should be in front going from side to side waiting to slam home some junk, of which he potted a lot of junk prior to joining the Rangers. And Zherdev's this team's best puckhandler and playmaker. Gomez is the team's second best, and the two together should be able to move around in the zone and get things going. I'd like to see that before moving one of these forwards to the point - I'm just not sure who exactly would be good on the point - if it's Naslund - that would actually solve an issue for me.

Fletch is offline   Reply With Quote